Cast Handbook: Nutcracker Ticket Options
Friends of the Ballet Donors - If you donate $100 or more to Friends of the Ballet during the 2021 Season, you may purchase tickets October 26 to November 1, a week before they go on sale to the public. Donors giving $100 to $499 may purchase 15 tickets. Donors giving $500 or more may purchase 20 tickets. Donors will be emailed a promo code to purchase tickets on-line from the Lied Center. The promo code can also be used to purchase tickets in person or by phone. The Lied Center box office number is 402.472.4747.
Basic Purchase - Regular full price tickets may be purchased at the Lied Center box office starting Tuesday, November 2.
Discounted tickets - Cast members’ friends and family are able to purchase discounted vouchers at LincolnMidwestBallet.org by following these 5 steps:
1. Go to www.lincolnmidwestballet.org
2. Click Login at the bottom right corner of the page.
3. Enter Username: 21castmember and Password: nutcracker21.
4. Buy your discounted ticket voucher online and PRINT OUT THE E-MAIL you receive verifying your purchase. Then, beginning Tuesday, November 9, take your e-mail to the Lied box office to exchange for actual performance tickets. The Lied box office will be provided a list of everyone who has purchased the discount.
5. Your discounted ticket voucher is generic, so you will choose your Nutcracker performance time and day when you go to the Lied box office. Redeem early for the best choice of seats. Call 402.472.4747 for box office hours. We encourage you to make your ticket selections by Saturday, December 11, 2021..
Discount Ticket Instruction Booklet – Ticket booklets are available for each Cast member to pick up at the check-out table. They will help you explain discount ticket vouchers to your friends and family members.